Thin brick tile for your brick floor or brick wall.
Traditional Elegant Thin Brick 8 x 2.25 x .5"
The Elegant collection features thin brick tiles with more subtle texture and a smoother surface. These thin brick tiles have straight edges and a more modern, refined design, yet look over a 100 years old. These thin brick tiles make for a great size for brick wall and brick backsplash installations.
How do you want your thin bricks to look installed on your brick wall or brick floor?
Here are some popular options to choose from:
*** Please note, pictures above are for color reference only. You can select the texture and size of your brick from the available Rustic Textured and Elegant Smooth options.
- Ravenna Thin Brick color mix: All 100% Natural color of the clay, some tiles might be darker than others depending on the tiles location during the kiln firing process.
- Ballard Thin Brick color mix: The most popular option. This will include 40% of the Ravenna tile variation, 40% of brick tiles with wood ash clay powder and 20% with black clay powder pressed into the brick tile surface.
- Fremont Thin Brick color mix: This will include 40% of the Ballard tile variation, 30% of brick tiles with wood ash clay powder and 20% with black clay powder and 10% with white clay powder.
- Georgetown Thin Brick color mix: 50% of the Ballard tile variation and 50% with black clay powder
- Snohomish Thin Brick color mix: 100% of the brick tiles will be covered with white clay powder to give the look of white chipped paint or whitewashed thin brick.
- Your own custom Thin Brick color mix: You choose your own color mix variation, just tell us what percentage of brick color you would like in your order.