Three easy steps is all it takes to design your perfect brick floor or wall
STEP 1: Select brick tile type from the available collections below.
STEP 2: Select size.
STEP 3: Select a color mix to apply to your collection and size you selected. That's it!
Antique Thin Brick Collection:
The Antique collection offers thin bricks with antique and historical charm. These bricks have light-medium texture, slightly weathered surfaces and tumbled edges. They have an early to mid-century feel and are a great option for either brick flooring or wall veneer. A popular choice for both residential and commercial spaces.
Rustic Thin Brick Collection:
The Rustic collection offers thin bricks with distressed and varied detailing. These bricks have textured, weathered surfaces and tumbled edges. If you’re looking for a rustic design style and bricks that mirror those exposed to the elements over the last 100 years or more, this collection is for you. For rustic brick veneer, brick pavers, or alternatives to full sized bricks with lots of texture and character, look no further.
Elegant Thin Brick Collection:
The Elegant collection features thin brick tiles with more subtle texture and smoother surface. These thin brick tiles have straight edges and a more modern, refined design, yet look several decades old. Another great option for both residential and commercial spaces.
How do you want your thin bricks color mix to look installed on your brick floor or brick wall?
Here are some popular color options to choose from:
*** Please note, pictures above are for color reference only. You can select the texture and size of your thin brick tiles from the available Antique, Rustic and Elegant collection options.
How our color mix options work:
Choose from the color mix options below or create your own custom color mix. For example, if you select the Ballard color mix, out of every 100 tiles you can expect that 40 tiles will be natural (no powders on surface of tile), 40 tiles with wood ash clay powder pressed into the tile surface, and 20 tiles with wood ash and charred black clay powder pressed into the surface.
Ravenna Thin Brick color mix:
All 100% Natural color of the clay, some tiles might be darker than others depending on the tiles location during the kiln firing process.
Magnolia Thin Brick color mix:
50% of the brick tiles are natural tile variation and 50% have wood ash powder pressed into the brick tile surface.
Ballard Thin Brick color mix: The most popular option.
This will include 40% of the natural tile variation, 40% of brick tiles with wood ash clay powder and 20% with wood ash and charred black clay powder pressed into the brick tile surface.
Fremont Thin Brick color mix: This will include 30% natural, 30% wood ash, 20% charred black clay powder, and 20% white clay powder
Snoqualmie Thin Brick color mix:
90% of the brick tiles will be lightly covered with white clay powder to give the look of a settle white chipped paint or whitewashed thin brick. The remaining 10% of the brick tiles will have a medium to heavy application of white clay powder on their surfaces.
Snohomish Thin Brick color mix:
70% of the brick tiles will be covered with white clay powder, 30% will be partially covered with white clay powder to give the look of white chipped paint or whitewashed thin brick.
Georgetown Thin Brick color mix:
25% natural bricks, 25% wood ash and 50% with charred black clay powder
Your own custom Thin Brick color mix:
You choose your own color mix variation. Just tell us what percentage of natural, wood ash, black clay powder, or white clay powder you would like on your thin brick tiles.
None of the above color options appeal to you? Make your own color mix combination. All orders are custom made to you so you can select exactly how the final look you'd like achieved. You can select what percentage of color your order should have between Natural (Ravenna), wood ash powder, black clay powder and white clay powder. We also offer five different types of clay to choose from for larger orders, from a rich red color to a dark brown to a buff color. The options are limitless.